Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Just Thai @ 1 Utama


So our beloved Daddy was craving for Thai food, and hence Just Thai @ 1U was the restaurant we opted for his this memorable and special day ^^
*Actually I know he opted for Thai food is solely due to my mummy.. well my mummy loves spicy delicacy~ How loving he is right ^^ Yep, my mummy is the most 幸せwoman in this world, and I wish I could have the fate to be one too wahahahaha =x *

~A "piece" of their menu~

~Tom Yam Seafood~
We ordered large so that it's refillable, but my advice is, medium will do, as that refillable offer is redundant.. we didn't actually ask to refill the tom yam soup, was too full *yaiks* ><

~Green Curry Chicken~
~This was nice!! Reminded me of Cambodia's Khmer Curry >< ~

~Signature pineapple fried rice with prawn~
~It was nice, shared between me and sis ^^ ~

~Daddy's and Bro's Tom Yam fried rice~ Seemingly OK Ok only =x ~

~Mummy's Tom Yam Mihun~ OkOk also, the Tom Yam taste was way too different from the Tom Yam Soup, perhaps due to the addition of Mihun~ So Tom Yam Seafood Soup is still a wiser choice *winks* ~

~Deng Deng~ My Tom Yam Soup~


~And last but not least *though it's kinda late for this update*~

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY





~xoxo~
a1l1n




0 comments: