Friday, November 6, 2009

~我的美丽日记面膜~Terms & Conditions~


•˚•*
TERMS & CONDITIONS •˚•*


The ordering process is simple!! Just drop an email to vcurl00@hotmail.com, jolt down the codes of the masks that you wish to order and also the respective desired amount right besides it!! In the email too, do remember to leave your name per IC and also your contact number. The receipt of order will be notified via sms or email once I received it. If you do not receive any notification from me within 3 days, please email me or leave a message at the shoutmix column in this blog, as the order will be considered as invalid to me!!

For my friends that I'm close with, no payment is required to be made upon the ordering process. The products will be brought to you by me personally when i get back to Klang ^^ So I shall contact you all again in December to arrange for an appropriate time and venue to meet up and only cash term is accepted upon the receipt of products from me.

For those who are not that close with me, please be reminded that this offer is only opened to people who are reachable in Klang Valley. Only if the meet-up venue is agreeable only the orders will be progressed. Orders that being placed after the Deadline stated will not be entertained. The payment details will be notified to you personally when I received the order from you.

P/S: For anyone who are interested in ordering this in large amounts in future, please do personally approach me via the email stated as well. Price and conditions are negotiable.




~xoxo~
a1l1n



0 comments: