Monday, March 22, 2010

Thanks for the Love

How true this love is?......

Are you both serious in this?....

What exactly are you thinking?....

Why is the selection getting farther and farther away?...

How truthful is he in this?.....

Would it... again be just another game?......

Is this for real?...

Is he the right one?.......

How much faith do you have in this?.......

How long could you both be?.......

How much you both understand each other?.....

What exactly make you choose him?......


What's your plan next then?.......

.......... ......... ........... .......... ......... ........... .......... .........

I do not know what exactly is the right and certain answer for all the above uncertainties.. To me, nothing could be 100% forever in this world; everything in this world is dynamic (though it may not look like one or to be more exact, though u thought it for sure could not be one); nothing is always 100% affirmative; nothing is always right; even for a 99.99% of real and true love that you are feeling now, you can still never underestimate the power of 0.01% possibility there to change everything; Even you have gotten married, you still can't be affirmative that it is for sure a 100% happy-ever-after path..

I know I may sound a lil' pessimistic in this point of view, but to me that is how realistic human life is.. You get through the test this time, congratz to you, but how sure are you that you could always get through in the days after? Could you as well be 100% certain that he too can get through every test that is given by Him, where in fact the heart and mind are belong and controlled by another soul but not you?

Whatever the logic mind behind all these are, I'm currently at best appreciating what I'm having now, thanks for everything, especially the love that you have for me, the faith that you have in us, the efforts that you have for our future and the persistence mind you have for this SLDR..


There's a saying say,
When there's a will, there's the way..
I hope that we both could seriously make a difference this time~

Just like everyone else,
Guess I've again chosen to naively believe in every magic that love could make~

To my love~
Deep down inside,
Thanks for making me feel that special,

Thanks for making me feel that significant,

Thanks for making me feel that appreciated,
Thanks for making me feel that loved,
In my everyday life~

Thanks for the love,
and Thanks for everything again~



~xoxo~
a1l1n



0 comments: