Saturday, March 20, 2010

Tom Yam at Kedai Kopi Seng Hing, Sinsuran

From a KK friend of mine, seemingly, the Kedai Kopi Seng Hing at Sinsuran is vv famous for its irresistable Tom Yam Mee/Mihun. In fact, she was kinda surprise that throughout these 4 years of my uni life at KK, I'd actually never tried on that ==

Forgetting about the hot weather out there, and so on the day of our meeting up, we have opted this Sinsuran Kopitiam as our lunch spot. Well, actually it wasn't as bad as I thought, though there was a big hot sun out there, it was quite windy. The only cons to dine in here perhaps would be the very costly meal (RM7/bowl) and also the difficulties in finding parking place, where rounds and rounds of turning here and there yet to no avails is no surprise matter there. Hmm.. In fact, my car was double parked right outside the shop on that day. From the KK girl, KK people always do that, as long as you found the best spot both for your car and yourself in that dine-in place, you can always react fast to drive away the car when the cops turn up XP

Restoran Seng Hing at Sinsuran

My RM7 Seafood Tomyam Mihun

Gotta say comparing to the one at Anjung, which cost RM 6.00 for its TomYam chicken mee/mihun and RM 6.50 for its TomYam seafood mee/mihun, this RM7 Tom Yam at Sinsuran is really way way wayyyyyy much nicer.. And dunno it's due to the portion was kinda big or I wasn't that hungry that time, I didn't manage to finish up my meal that day ><

Anyway, we did enjoy lotssa catching up back then. Bon voyage to her trip to Taiwan and all the best for her course undertaking there ^^ *at the same time, I'm looking forward for my trip to there too ><*


~xoxo~
a1l1n


0 comments: