Friday, May 7, 2010

Lip Ice

After browsing from the net, there only I realize that Mentholatum Lip Care products was actually the best selling Lip Care lines in Japan, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and even in Indonesia~!!

Pondering at its wide range of fruity flavours, from grapes, strawberry, lemon, peach to apple, a1l1n have just realized that I've actually had tried them all, except for the unknown blue colour flavour Lip Ice~ *proud* XD

Well, gotta say it is also solely due to its special mint cooling effect, Lip Ice have been my favourite choice compared to any other lip care products in the market. Moreover it's in a lipstick form! Judging from the point that stick is always much better and easier to use than liquid form, Lip Ice had been my best companion especially during my doom days in first and second year of uni life, where my lips were always in supercritical sensitive condition back then. Rather than its nourishing effect, Lip Ice had become a necessary protective shield to me in my daily routine to be more exact.

So why am I blogging this out of the blue?

... cuz dunno since when, my lips have back to my last-time condition!!!! Days with lip ice, has again come into my life..
I want my lips back!!! *shouting out loud*
Even when I'm typing this, my strawberry Lip Ice is here standing by me, nourishing my aching lips... but the thing is..

.. guess it is time for a new one again...


Life has never been more miserable without Lip Ice..and my suffering days would herein start from today.. =(



~xoxo~
a1l1n



6 comments:

Christine said...

try burt bees....is pretty good

Gypsy On The Move said...

I have to second Christine. Burt's Bees is REALLY good. You should try it. One stick's about RM18. Another thing is, that day my office got soooooo many lipice to be given out. If only I know you're a fan, I would have take few sticks for you.

a1l1n said...

== shinD.................... that day u were saying ><

swt.. last time i one sem use two sticks one leh.. thk bec also taihen == sigh.. dunno when only I would have my lips back~ P.A.I.N!!!!!

btw.. tat burt's bees mana boleh beli? since I'm going to get a new one also~

slavin23 said...

kiss too much lar...hahaha

Christine said...

they said they have it in guardian...but i dun see it.. but they have a burt bee store at the curve

a1l1n said...

so taihen arr haha.. guardian so far i never c tat brand also... ><