Sunday, May 23, 2010

First week back in Klang

17th of May, yeap that's the day when I stepped out from my university life, the day when my student's life is officially called off. No more continuous flow of unfinishing assignments and projects, no more lazing hours and lazing days, no more carefree hanging out session without worrying lapse of time, no more innocent crapping and laughing sessions without worrying how tomorrow should come... responsibility of a student is offcially layed off here, and it's also the time to turning on a new leaf, marching towards the next level of my life.

It has been a series of tedious and uncertain interview sessions ever since I made my early trip back. Many thanks to the slightly better economy turn-out, things seem to look brighter than my last year's internship application period. At the very least, there is a path and direction for me to move forward.

There's a thought behind my mind.. Having my fingers crossed.. Hoping the best for my career path, and the same goes to my fellow coursemates, wishing the best for all of us in our job hunting outcomes. God bless~

Well anyway, before our real working life creeps in, let's say HELLOooOOOooOOOoo TO TAIWAN 1st!! Hope we'll have a safe, enjoyable and memorable trip!! Let's have a blast one for this and see you all around then!!

The update:
a1l1n's signing off to Taiwan from 25th May..
to... *XXX date*
XD




~xoxo~
a1l1n




0 comments: