Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Belated Birthday Celebration at Green Box, Bukit Tinggi


It was a simple belated birthday celebration for one of our girls' big day. We had chosen to have it in GreenBox at Bukit Tinggi. Well, a1l1n seriously wanna Thank God for not going to Red Box in Sunway for that day, as I zz only at 5am on the night before ><" *I merely zz for 3hrs only*

Well, anyway, regardless of how tired I was and how zzpy I was, still I would make sure I get a proper makeover before stepping out from the door *lol that's me XD* And.... this time trial... was actually quite different haha.. *kinda "lala" actually sweat*

Fair fair me.. Thanks to the light effect at my staircase =x

TADAAA!! the "lala" me ><
Well, just a customary singing K sessions. Nothing much special but a series of continuous singing activity with some photo snapping sessions every here and there, whenever the group felt like to ^^ Hehe.. I just gotta say "Bansai" to Kate Perry, Lady Gaga, Kelly Clarkson.. and those kind of hard rock songs!!! Continuos singing these genre of songs really made me hardly catch up with my breath!! Lolx.. Yeah they ROCKZ!!! And it was indeed a great release to me on that day!! XD hehe.. enjoy some stupid pictures for the day~

Mum ma mum ma..

Yeah the ladies Mumm ma mumm ma Xb

~Leng, wailing, LingWei, Dolly, Ting~

a1l1n with the birthday girl Mumm ma mumm ma XD

Everyone "rebut" to snap with the birthday girl..
Mumm ma mumm ma~

wailing ft Ting Mumm ma mumm ma XD

The nearest birth date girls

"Rebut rebut" Mumm ma mumm ma~

a1l1n with bestie

With the lovely roommie

And not forgetting our tolerating ZiMui

Group photo Take 1

Group photo Take 2

Group Photo Take 3 *LMAO*


Lasty, HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!




~xoxo~
a1l1n



0 comments: