Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Krispy Kreme @ Berjaya Times Square


It is Krispy Kreme!! Not Apple Donut nor J.Co but Krispy Kreme!!! Haha.. So what lah so special about this Krispy Kreme?!! Actually neither do I have any idea about, till a friend enlightened me. Well, Krispy Kreme Australia seems to have great fans in the foreign countries ever since, such as Australia, UK, HongKong, Japan, etc. and finally today here in Malaysia, Berjaya Times Square stands as the first and the only store to hit the Malaysian market.

~Krispy Krispy Kreme~

~Queuing queuing up~

~Still, queuing queuing up~

~Donuts donuts~

~Hmmm.. The strawberry was kinda nice ^^~

~The seats~

~The atmosphere~

~They have free WiFi hot spot too~ *winks*

~Hehe.. What we have bought~

~Tadaa!!! Haha someone definitely do feel familiar about this picture~ *winks*

Haha.. so after all, what lah so special about it??!!! Haha.. Well, unlike Apple Donut nor J.Co, as the name goes, their donuts are all CRISPY!!! * Common.. give it a "wow" or whatsoever lolx.. ok I know I'm being lame here >< * Haha.. anyway, if you were to ask me, I guess that's the selling point for its fame - crispy Xb But personally to a1l1n, crispy do sounds special and tempting but they are all just way too sweet to me ><"




~xoxo~
a1l1n

0 comments: