Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sweet Chat @ Mid Valley


Last Saturday, a1l1n has successfully persuaded the lovely one for a simple outing and she has opted Mid Valley as our hang-out place. Actually, I've long yearned for a great shopping ever since I back from Sabah but somehow never really get to make it (Well, my weekends had been occupied for other activities XD). Well, on the day itself, I did not expect that I would do much of shopping (cuz it's Mid Valley), but was expecting more on a simple hang-out sessions with my this bestie =)

But guess what..

Oops! I did it again~ =x

In total, I've bought 7 pieces of clothes (tops and bottoms), and overall I've spent around 450 in a day!! ><" *Holly~~*

Well, let's get back to the focus of the post! Before we went for our dinner, we spotted this eating corner, which was located in front of Romp, mna and Soda shops. Sweet Chat the name is, and the sweet-tooth us have decided to drop by and give it a try before we head for our dinner at Zanmai *my favourite* =x

~Enjoy the pictures~

~The menu~

~This was shown on its very first page of the content~ ROYAL KING FRUIT? Haha no doubt, we were expecting some durian desert upon this visit

~Durian pancake~ Something that we wished to order but ran out of stock ><

~And so the finally we ordered this, a normal cendol with a scoop of durian flesh on top~ The "gula melaka" was a lil' bit too much, we couldn't really taste the durian especially after we mix it ><
*not recommended*

~It was actually a scoop of "hak loh mai" with a scoop of durian flesh in some milky liquid~ The liquid was way too little, it dried up too soon, even before we got to finish up the 2 scoops on top. Overall, okok only ><

Haha.. like not really worth much of trying on these two, but there are still other delights that maybe you would like to try out when you are there by chance ^^




~xoxo~
a1l1n





0 comments: