Sunday, August 2, 2009

怨みや本舗


Uramiya Honpo.. is the latest japanese drama that I'm freaking into it.. Get to know about it from a friend and are freaking into it.. one word.. NICE!!!! No no.. Should I say SUPERB!!!

Casted by Kinoshita Ayumi as Uramiya. Uramiya is a girl who works in profession by helping whoever has vengeance in within to revenge in an ultimate professional way, and of course with a pay worth the value of she doing so. It might be very illogical to you to believe the logic and drama behind all these, but i just love the story line and also the lil' comedy in between, and of course with the pretty girl as the main character ^^


Initially I thought she is Erika Sawajiri cuz I felt she did look alike, but I was wrong hahaha.. so they are of different person ><

Well I'm currently out of my control in watching it.. In a nutshell, it is a great show and is definitely worthwhile of watching!!!



~xoxo~
a1l1n




0 comments: