Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Lesson

So today was the day that a1l1n learnt her worst lesson ever!!

So I've been f-king relaxing and easy going for these few days, in fact has been seriously doing nothing much at all after I got back from the semester break. And to the worst thing ever is!! I've even TOTALLY forgotten about the assignment that I supposed to pass up by today!! #$%^&*...

Sigh.. Still remembering last semester, a MAXIMUM of 5 sleeping hrs/d was almost my everyday routine; And now??? Gosssh.. am almost everyday having a MINIMUM of 8 sleeping hrs/d!! Yar yar.. if this condition continues, I know I'll be so damn screwed up in this final semester ==

Am telling myself starting from tomorrow, I shall start my working engine, and hope I'll seriously keep to my words this time == Anyway, before starting off my PC assignment, havta feed my empty stomach first ><

~ Hungry hungry.. Fried bihun with chilli belacan~


For tomorrow~~
GAMBATTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



~xoxo~
a1l1n

2 comments:

Gypsy On The Move said...

Walao...assignment you also can forget...not like you wer...

a1l1n said...

wahahaha yalor.. no more first class ady no more motive to work on this final sem =="