Monday, January 4, 2010

Sate Kajang Hj Samuri

Due to too long never log on to this space, after timesssss of trying both the sign-in emails and passwords, finally I get to write on something at here again.. *Thank God* ><

All of us do know that Kajang is well known for its satay, but all along I was just listening and ehm.. or oww.. and that's it~~ Nothing more than that, not until I really gave a try on the other day~ Well, eventhough I've just had it yesterday and the day before *not exaggerating* , but if you were to ask me again now, I would say Common.. let's go if it is Sate Kajang~ XD

Sate Kajang Haji Samuri.. *translation* "For the real taste of Kajang Satay.." ^^

Call me naive or ignorant, but frankly, after I googled it up only I realize that Sate Kajang Haji Samuri actually has its article published on wikipedia, the free encyclopedia on the worldwide net!! O.O From wikipedia, till date Sate Kajang Hj Samuri has already have 18 branches in Malaysia, not counting its origin at Medan Sate, Kajang. Hey and there again to my surprise, Bandar Bukit Tinggi actually has one too! But I'm not sure how it tastes and where exactly it locates yet ><

Anyway the one that I tried was at Taman Melati, one of its branches at Klang Valley. I am not sure if there is any difference between the one at Medan Sate and the one that I've tried, but so far I am just simply satisfied with it, it is seriously a freaky YUM YUMMY~ Not to say the restaurant is clean *which is very important for its first impression*, their sate are seriously BIG and "Meaty" *as important as for its second impression* lolx.. well cut the crap, the sauce is nice and tasty definitely, and of course not forgetting their services are just bravo!! You can see the staff are serving the customers in a very systematic way and equally treated. After a round of drinks are served, coming up would be round of satay being served on each table, then the sauces and next would be the timun and rice *triple thumbs up*

Ow yar.. something that I've noticed too, effective from 1st of Jan 2010, 5% of government tax would be charged in every purchase at that branch *not a very good news I guess.. but it wont really cost that much as a whole, trust me, for satay only bah* Xb

Below are the few pictures taken at Sate Kajang Hj Samuri, Taman Melati =)

~ The darker ones are beef and the lighter ones are chicken~

~The timun and rice are FOC~ You can actually ask for onion as well if you wanted to~

~To spice up your meal, you can always mix the belacan together with the sauce, but still I prefer the original taste~ =)

That's all from me for this post. Well, this holiday has been real packed up to me, felt kinda tension actually.. In short, I've actually traveled up to Penang, Ipoh, Cameron Highlands, Malacca, Singapore and Genting Highlands (twice) in this less-than-one-month semester break.. *Well without any further illustration, you should can imagine how pack was that*

Anyway, there ends a hectic, tiring but enjoyable holiday and here I am heading back to uni tomorrow morning, which also means that another constant hectic and busy days are lying ahead for me just like the last semester did == *don't even dare to imagine*

And for one thing, very much thankful to my very influencial lecturer, I'm off from the first-class gridline now, unless I scored a 4.0 pointer in this final semester *which is even harder for me to commit suicide..* Anyway, though have lost the spirit to fight for anything in this final semester, still I wish all of you...


A very Happy 2010
May all the good people be blessed for this brand new year
and vice versa


~xoxo~
a1l1n

0 comments: