Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Internships


It's the 2nd week of my internships at this freaking small-scale company.. Well, what I've actually learnt? Gotta say.. I've learnt to be "must really know what I want" and seriously have the initiative to working towards it..

Else..
I'm really dead meat

I've the freedom to walk around the production sites, do or ask whatever I wanted to know.. but no photography. I've to plan and suggest my own activities and even come out with the idea of what project I'm interested in, which at the same time foresee the potential of the company in it.. but of course all that havta discuss with my industrial supervisor first. So about my project? Most probably I'll focus on just the improvement of one of the machines or unit operations in this company.. It will be discussed with my industrial supervisor once again on the week to come.. So, now you see, I'm seriously just like the boss for my internships right.. Everything is just up to me.. GREAT.. Should I be glad? or not.. >< *laughing ha.ha..ha.. in heartz*

Whatever it is, I just havta focus on my current tasks now, which is preparing SOPs and standard lab manuals for all the more-than-20 chemical products in this company *guess it is not really of what a chemical engineer should do right.. sigh* But due to the systems in this company is really that unsystematic, I'm assigned to come up with something for their production line first, QC to be more exact..

Last but not least, not forgetting to inform that there's no plant over here actually, for they will be moving to their new premises only in this July or end of the year.. Congratz to me.. ><"

Well, anyway, for the very least, I'm still cheering for the 1k allowance Xb



~xoxo~
a1l1n



0 comments: