Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Don't mess with My Love


This blog should be a brand new start on my very life journey,
but a1l1n have then decided to insert this as its very first post still..

J
ust wish to keep it as a reminder to myself..

"To never have faith nor trust on just anyone
that you thought you possibly could.."





There are still many unanswered queries swirling in my head,
which I might just simply never ever get to understand it..

Looking tough from the outside,
How wish I could just simply run away from this very land..

Deep inside,
a1l1n just wish she could be hurt no more..


~ new self, new life ~
~ Playing with cheap pluck glasses at Tesco, Bukit Tinggi XD ~



~xoxo~
a1l1n




2 comments:

slavin23 said...

Yeah!! i found ur new blor...hehe

new start so called...better make tat ur 1st and last post on this issue d...

as u know...still will be always supporting you from the back!!(tis line is actually always said by a speaker who i know which sounds very funny whenever she said it..haha)

anyway, u know what i mean can d lar... Gambateh-ne~~

a1l1n said...

Ciu... how come can get de 0.0"""""""""""