Friday, May 22, 2009

My Current Hairstyle >.<


Let's get over with all the dismay posts..

And take a look on my current real look ><"

.
.
.
.
.

Dun get cheated over the display picture on above..
It was the last week me.. Curled it on my own *proud* XD

.
.
.

Now?
.
.
.

For the sake of a new self image, a1l1n have went to saloon and got herself a permanent hair perm..

.
.
.

You might be wondering why.. Well, a1l1n just wish to see a different self whenever she looks into the mirror every morning..

.
.
.

I just felt like doing it and so I did =)

.
.
.

WARNING:
IT WILL BE A HELL DISAPPOINTMENT!!


.
.
.

*Tadaa!!*
This is how exactly the real look of the current me *taken at office* ><

.
.
.

Disappointed?

.
.
.

LOLX.. yar hell I know, especially with the stupid fringe XP

.
.
.

What about having it pin up?

.
.
.

Guess disappointed still?
LOLx.. Don't like that.. at least
doesn't look that stupid without the fringe right lolx

.
.
.

Well if you were to ask me, still a1l1n prefer the one that i curled it myself XD

.
.
.

cuz..

.
.
.

*tsk tsk* I feel it looks much gorgeous and more lady-like on me!! LOLX!!!

.
.
.

But anyway, will be keeping this hair for half to 1 year time =D




~xoxo~
a1l1n




4 comments:

slavin23 said...

although tis 1 looks a lil bit childish...but look at the good site , it make u looks younger again....wahahhaha

a1l1n said...

lol... should i be glad or wat? hahaha but i noe now look more fat la lol... but young is gud =D

KZ's fren said...

seriously i prefer fringe wor... look so cute!

a1l1n said...

haha thanks first.. by time nie i decide again whether to keep or cut lol