Thursday, May 28, 2009

Mill Wheel Ice Cafe @ Bukit Tinggi


Whenever come to AEON Bukit Tinggi, a1l1n just can't help to crave for the ice at Mill Wheel Ice Cafe =x Well, I lurve to eat ice.. Hehe.. everyone who knows me will eventually know about that *Yeah~!*

Due to a1l1n has made someone pretty upset, a1l1n has decided to drag him out and do me company to buy leng's B'day pressie.. The birth-date is on 27th May, and on the night of 26th May, only a1l1n go find her pressie >< *what a friend I am Deng~!*

Anyway, right after we have bought the lovely pressie, we have once again entered this Mill Wheel Ice Cafe upon my request Xb hehe.. Enjoy the pictures~

~ Mocha + Vanilla~
~ P/S: The Mocha is not the coffee mocha that we understand, it is actually 沫茶.. zha-dao~ The vanilla is nice, but the Mocha okok only.. but the magical thing is when mix with the red bean or cornflakes together, it taste quite not bad as well ^^ Try it~
RM9.90

~ Yam ice cake ~
~ Actually okok only as well, but when mix with the strawberry jam and cornflakes, again it tastes really not bad!! Magical huh? I'm not lying.. it's true! Try it ~
RM 4.90

So, initially I thought of using this 20% off voucher for today's yamcha sessions at Mill Wheel, cuz the other day me and my sis had come here before and get this voucher which will be expiring on 10th June 2009...

~ 20% off voucher for dine-in ONLY, with single receipt above RM12 ~

And guess what happened? There was this worker brought a simple form to me, and ask me to fill up to become the member, FOC. After filling it up, instead of using that voucher, they free me a member card with this another voucher, which expired on 30th June 2009 o.O

~ 30% off with no rules and regulations ~

Actually still I prefer their ice blended snow beverages, especially mango and strawberry flavour, highly recommended!! Chocolate okok only.. And seemingly the added cheese not that intrigued so better be prepared if you were to order that XD LOLx.. seems in such a short time, a1l1n have actually tried that many flavours!! LMAO~

Gawd.. So currently a1l1n have 2 vouchers and 1 member card from Mill Wheel Ice Cafe..

Hehe.. ANYONE?




~xoxo~
a1l1n




3 comments:

slavin23 said...

then u mah can go afew times more lor then u will get more and more voucher then u will cont to go....
nvr end then....
wahhaaa...
luckily i block all the pic...if not i can expect u will put it up here d....

ywen said...

yuitwen is interested....hehe..

a1l1n said...

muahahhaaha tiz sunday let's go try!!! Muackssssssssssss*