Friday, May 22, 2009

Test


"What the hell is actually happening in this semester break??!!"

*shouting out loud from the inside*

Lord..

I do appreciate every lil' test that Your Highness has put on the humble me..

But, sometimes I'm just wondering..

Seriously pondering..

Am a1l1n qualify enough to take it?

Family, Love, Career, Friends..

I've received quite a test on the 3 out of 4 stated on the above..

Should say quite a blow in all the three..

I know it will be quite an insight to me as time passes by..

But..

How many more to come?

No matter what, do bless me and grant me strength to get over all these

I'm still believing that after all these

Everything shall change to a better course

Life which is much better than every now and before

*Guess a1l1n should go pray pray d*



~xoxo~
a1l1n




2 comments:

slavin23 said...

3 out of 4??? mann...wat the hell r u goin thru???
still keeping all for urself?? fine with me....

a1l1n said...

><"

Love, career and friends ><"

but it is a past now =) the other day i told u everythg ler rig =)

muacks*